Empowering women to create financial, social, and spiritual freedom
Video Recording Guidelines and Tips
How long can my video be?
All videos must be under 75 seconds (60 seconds is preferable)
What should I talk about?
While the bulk of our videos have been strictly advice driven, we’re striving to inspire through women sharing their personal stories and experiences. Please use the questions below to help you get ideas on what to include in your video:
- How do you define success, love or happiness and how have you created it in your life?
- What is the most difficult obstacle you’ve had to overcome in your life and how did you do it?
- What’s your motto and how does it help you achieve your desires?
- What fear have you overcome and how?
- What’s your differentiator and how did you discover it?
- What action that you took has opened up doors for you in your life?
- Wild Card: If you have a burning desire to create a video on something not listed, try it out!
At Home Filming Tips
- Light Avoid bright background lights, which will have a silhouette effect, in favor of front lighting.
- Distance from the subject Film about 1 – 2 feet away from the camera making sure you can see a couple inches of your shoulders and have a couple inches of free space above your head.
- Sound Record in a quiet space.
- Timing Wait a couple of seconds after pressing start/stop record for easy editing.
- Avoid Shaky Videos Use a tripod or steady surface.
- Be enthusiastic! Pretend you are giving a speech to a large audience.